Tuesday 2 March 2010

Kirsty's Colour Burst of Fanciful Things CD

I am truly blessed and lucky to have been asked by the lovely Kirsty Wiseman to do some design work using her new (A-MAZING) CD.  (You can buy it from her site, just click on the link and it'll take you to Kirsty's little shoppie).

I couldn't wait to rip this little baby open to see the papers that she had lovingly created using blood, sweat and tears!  Now I have to say that I was lucky enough to have a little sneaky peek of the papers in December when Freya and I went to stay with her but the disc wasn't finished and I was blown away by the newer papers that she'd come up with since our visit.

The disc is being launced on Create & Craft tomorrow (Wednesday 3rd March) at high noon and if you get the chance to tune in and drool then please do!

For now, here's what I made to tempt you...

A simple little paper lunch bag decorated for a typical British cream tea party!








This is a simple little mirror in a pine wooden frame from Ikea.  Simply cut your papers, mitre the corners then apply a THIN layer of pva glue to the frame and apply your papers.  Brayer down to eliminate any air bubbles and then decorate!  I coated the saying with some Glossy Accents to give it a lovely, glossy, smooth feel.  Great for a girl's bedroom eh?


Don't forget to watch (or record) Kirsty's show on Create and Craft at noon tomorrow.  If I were her, I'd be as nervous as anything!

3 comments:

Traceyr said...

Wonderful projects you have made there Rosie. Love the cream tea lunch bag. yummy!

:)

Sue said...

Lovely papers and you've made super cards with them.
You even got your name mentioned as she thanked all her sample makers.
Well done.
Sue x

Karen said...

I caught Kirsty's debut and spotted your cards my lovely...didn't she do well!!! XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin