Tuesday 2 March 2010

Daring Cardmakers - Here comes the sun!

I've not taken part in challenges for far too long and it was fine time I got my wotsit into gear and joined in again, so I did!

So, to kick start off my challenges this week...

DCM asked for cards in the theme of  Here comes the sun!  Colours of Red, Oranges, and yellows.

The papers from Kirsty  Wisemans's new CD (see previous post) fit this perfectly due to the gorgeous rich warm colours, so I came up with this simple card.  Papers; ribbon; gems and buttons - easy peasy!


Materials:
5"x7" card.
Papers from Kirsty Wiseman's new CD - Colourburst of Fanciful Things.
Gems & buttons from stash.

2 comments:

Lythan said...

lovely sunny card! thanks for sharing the sunshine with DCM this week:)

Lynda said...

This is fabulous Rosie and isn't that CD another brilliant creation from Kirsty! Thanks for joining in with us at DCM.

Love Lynda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin