Tuesday 2 March 2010

Di Hickman's Card sketch February #4

My second 'catch up' challenge card is for Di Hickman.

 

I bought a K&Company Scrap Pad to Go 'Hannah' recently in the WH Smith sale for half price.  The 36 papers are a lovely weight and all double sided too which is an added bonus.  It also included 2 sheets of stickers and 8 sheets of die-cuts including alphabets, tags, folders and frames.

I covered a simple 6"x4" card with some of he paper, added a couple of brads and some twine to tie it shut and then added a die cut folder and card to finish.  Simple, elegant and effective I think!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Those papers look really gorgeous, great card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen said...

this is absolutely gorgeous my lovely XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin