Monday 11 January 2010

Finished a project

I started to make a lovely acrylic hanger whilst at Kirsty's in mid December.  It was all finished apart from the photo and has been hanging from my notice board since I got home.  I was looking through some photos yesterday to scrap when I came across an adorable one of Freya taken when she was 25 months old.  I just had to use it; can you see why I love it so much?



I just had to add the bling around her and some punched circles to scallop the edge of the photo to mirror the scalloped acrylic.

I HATE flash photography for my cards & projects.  I may have to take this one again in daylight and replace it.






Materials (all courtesy of Kirsty's studio - THANK YOU!)

Clear acrylic frame.
Cardstock: Bazzil Bling
I can't believe they're not brads (Clever Cuts)
Acrylic flower and butterflies from Kirsty's stash.
Bling around the pics from MY stash.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

aaww that's such a lovely photo of Freya and I lovel that hanging whatsit it's on too!! xxx

sarah copeland said...

Ahhh, thats lovely! I love stuff like this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin