Tuesday 12 January 2010

Inspirational Card Sketches #49

I'm late posting this one up today as my dad's a diabetic and was eating chocolates last night and sweets today - not a good combo if you don't want your blood sugar to go sky high and to take a funny turn! Consequently I've been running around. But, if you can't do it for your parents, then you can't do it for anyone. Only point I have to make though....DAD stop being a bugger and do as you're told please!!!!!

Anyhoo, I didn't get a chance earlier to send my card to Dawn for Inspirational Card Sketches this week has only just been sent over to her (complete with an apology).







Materials:
Pearlescent   5 1/4" square card.
Papers: MME Bloom & Grow.
Lace: Ribbon Mad.
Letters: BasicGrey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin