Tuesday 19 January 2010

I Love Promarkers Challenge

I'm on a roll with my challenges at the mo - I must have had a share of Mojo for Christmas.  I'm not complaining though.  I love to create cards and scrapbook pages and at the mo with my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome it's easier for me to create than it is to type or browse the internet.

Anyway,  I've not taken part in an I Love Promarkers Challenge in an age and when it popped up in my watched blog list I thought the sketch was simply fab and had to have a go.




Materials:
White 5 1/4" square card.
Image: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Scallop: Bazzill Just the Edge.
Colouring: Letraset Promarkers.
Letter: American Crafts.

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is lovely Rosie, love the image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, love the colours, and the way you have interpreted the sketch,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Julie said...

Love your take on the sketch, a fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Pro-markers.
Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin