Sunday 10 January 2010

Daring Card Makers

This week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge is on the theme of Monthly Birthstones - January being GARNET.

Now it's been such a long time since I took part in the DCM challenges, and I've missed their inspiration, so I'm trying to get back up to speed with my challenges.



I've never made an easel card before but they're so simple!  This paper has been kicking around in my stash for so long and I stuck it down before I made a note to look who made it.

Materials
Cream A5 card.
Double sided tape sprinkled and rubbed with Garnet coloured glitter.
Felt embellishment: Prima.
LOVE letters Bella! from Indigo Mill.

5 comments:

SueH said...

Welcome back Rosie, that one elegant card you’ve made there!
I love the idea of rubbing glitter over double sided tape…..I would never have thought of doing that.

Thanks for joining us at the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Sue
x

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card Rosie. I'm pleased to see you back joining in again.

Kaz said...

Fab card Rosie hun. I love those easel cards xx

Kathy said...

woowoo lovely to see you back, Rosie - I missed you!

This is a lovely card. Great idea for the glittery tape

Lynda said...

Beautiful card Rosie - love that decorative border lots! Thanks for joining in with us at DCM.

Lynda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin