Monday 25 January 2010

Crafting for me!

My daughter had a sleepover at a friends house on Saturday night.  The boys had a film that they wanted to watch which wasn't to my taste so I took myself off upstairs to my room, sat my iPod on the docking station, pressed play, turned up the volume and crafted FOR ME!!!!!  It's so lovely sometimes to not have a deadline and it worked wonders for me too as I managed to get 4 layouts made!!!!  This brings my daughter's album right up to date now.  The kids each have their own album with nursery & school photos in and apart from her current photo which is in the lounge I have nothing to catch up on with her.

These are what I created...

My Flowerpot Angel:


Pretty in Pink:
 

Nursery Friends:


Year 3:

Materials:
Cardstock: Papermania. Adhesive felt: from stash, sorry, I've forgotten the manufacturer.  (no manufacturer detailed).  Flocked paperStamps: BasicGrey.  Inkpad: Stazon.  Blooms: Aunty Sarah's; Prima.  Gromlet and photo corners: We Are Memory Keepers.  Journalling Pens: Stabilo & Sakura.
Cardstock: Bazzill.   Patterned Papers: Bella! Sarah-Jane Paperz.  Ribbon: John Lewis.  Gromlet: We Are Memory Keepers.  Stamp: BasicGrey.  Glitter Glue: Stickles.  Bloom: Dunelm.  Journalling pens: Stabilo & Sakura.
Cardstock: Papermania & scraps.  Rubons: Scrapworks.  Paper: Scraps.  Tag: Stationery store.  Brads: Stash.  Gems: Stash.
Cardstock: Bazzill.  Frame: Cut on the Craft Robo from Scenic Route paper.  Tags & Brad: K&Company.   Flowers: Studio Calico kit.  Alphas: Thickers.  Rubons: Doodlebug.  Glitter Glue: Stickles.  Paper ribbon: Sassafrass

5 comments:

Tracy said...

A very pretty young lady, lovely layouts.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen said...

Awe these are gorgeous but I ADORE the one of Freya in a flowerpot haha XXX

sarah copeland said...

Ahh, they're lovely pages, well done you!

Janice said...

Nice work, Rosie. I love that last one.

Kathy said...

Lovely LOs Rosie. I hadn't realised just how much Freya looks like you till I saw the Pretty in Pink LO

best not tell her I said that....:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin