Thursday 21 January 2010

Jacob goes flying

My son joined the Air Cadets the day after his birthday in November last year and is absolutely loving it.  We were so proud of him when he got enrolled in his uniform.  My parents, one of my sisters and our best friends came to see him on parade.  More than one wet pair of eyes I can tell you!

He has been given the fantastic opportunity to go flying this Saturday.  He was initally going on a day walk but the opportunity of a stint in the air has won him over!

He's been told to take his camera to take a snap or two of the plane and his amazing journey which I'll share with you at the weekend.

He'll be doing his rifle training soon too!

What amazing opportunities for a 14 year old who wants to be an RAF Pilot when he's older.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin