Tuesday 19 January 2010

Allsorts Challenge

On the Allsorts Challenge Blog they want to see creations using Pink and Brown so when I found this picture of my daughter in her pink coat on the 'log' flume with my parents it seemed just perfect!



I just love my dad's face- you can almost hear him scream.  Then again, mum's not looking too impressed either and seems to be holding on to Freya for grim death!

Materials:

Bazzill Swiss Dots card.
Felt leaves: Queen & Co.
Flowers; Prima.
Flower centres: Stash.
Heart: Opitec.
Journalling strips: computer generated.
Punch: Fiskars.
Pens: Stabilo & Sakura.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Rosie, Gorgeous layout! I love the contrast of the white background against the gorgeous felt border.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Kirsten...x said...

Wonderful layout love all the flowers...x

Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten…x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin