Saturday 3 November 2007

Tagged - again!

My bubbly friends Janice and Kaz have tagged me to answer the following...

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I would have to go for the embellishments. I love blooms, buttons and brads at the mo. I've got loads of papers although there are always new ones that I'd like to have. In the embellishments I would also like to have die cutting and embossing folders to MAKE embellishments if that counts too please.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Has to be stamps as i don't get on too well with rub ons, I prefer Safmat.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? It would have to be cards I'm afraid, although I dabble in scrapbooking, I like to share my art with others.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) How cruel is this question???!!! I would want both of course, but if I had to make the choice it has to be my own room, where I could put my chill out music on low, close the door to the world and just play to my heart's content. Owning the store would be too cruel - all that stash and not enough time to play with it...

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style. I like feminine, flowers, white base cards and a tinty bit of glitz.

So that more peeps can be tagged and not to hog all the lovely bloggers, I'm only going to tag one and that's Di

1 comment:

Janice said...

V. nice Rosie. I've awarded you the You Make Me Smile Award :D on my blog - you've probably had it before but you are getting it again - whether you like it or not Rolf

Janice

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin