Sunday 18 November 2007

Birthday Boy - 12 today!!!

Well, my eldest was 12 today. Can't believe where the time has gone, to be honest. Been a pretty miserable, wet kind of day outside, but Jacob being Jacob, he was quite happy to sit with his PSP and a book in his hands. We've had a houseful of visitors for most of the day, seems it was one out, one in again. Even Jacob disappeared upstairs for a while away from all the attention, bless him.

Freya (my little sous chef) and I baked him a cake this morning ('scuse the bad icing, my butter cream icing was too stiff, but you get the gist of his age LOL!) and as I normally miss out on a piece it was a wheat free one this year so I had a big bit to make up for missing out in previous years! LOL.




Just look what we ordered for him from Mother Nature to celebrate his special day.... hehe! Freya believed us but Jacob didn't!


5 comments:

Hazel said...

Belated birthday greetings to Jacob. Wow - snow, specially for him! The cake looks yummy.

Janice said...

Woah, that is a lot of snow. Glad we didn't have any. Thanks for the comments on my blog - and, you know, I still haven't gone back and cleaned that light switch - dirty besom that I am. :-P

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jacob - hope your Mum left you some cake. Well done Freya you have done a grand job.

Angelnorth said...

It might be wheat-free but it looks suspiciously chocolatey to me! Hope Jacob enjoyed the cake and the rest of his birthday!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow great cake ,glad Jacob had a good day and now to top it off ,Dawnx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin