Tuesday 6 January 2009

Debbi Moore - Part 2

More from my designs for Debbi.

This one is a 6" circle cut from a piece of vellum onto which I've printed out one of the designs from Debbi's Classical Elegance CD. The red script paper, also from the CD, is adhered to a piece of chipboard which is then cut, sanded and distressed when dry. I backed this heart onto a piece of hessian ribbon and tied it with a piece of natural twine.


This set of Kerri Jo stamps from Debbi is fab! I love the girlie designs on the sheet. For this one, I've stamped Little Miss Pirate and watercoloured her before cutting around her. She is stuck to a rectangle of punched paper and then mounted onto a piece of brown printed vellum from the Classical Elegance CD which is punched to provide a border. One of Debbi's definition stamps onto a piece of inked cream cardstock and then matted onto some brown cardstock completes this card.

I like the simplicity and grunginess (is that actually a word?!) of this one. The design is printed in grey onto some paper. Cut to size and inked around the edges with black. A simple strip of hessian ribbon is added to the centre and some script paper is stuck to a chipboard heart, cut and distressed and tied with natural twine. A simple stamped greeting from Debbi finishes this one off - Valentine for a man....?


Continuing the Lurve theme... I printed a background design onto vellum and punched a straight edging using Debbi's new punch. I punched a circle from plain white paper, which I distressed with co-ordinating ink. This was stamped using Debbi's LOVE stamp and a border stamp from her clear Regency Set. I used the same stamp as a card edging. Finished by tying a length of brown organza ribbon at the top.
Fairly similar to the card above. The background is this time printed onto pink vellum, the same punched border is added before sticking to this to the card base. This time tied with a length of pink organza ribbon and the LOVE greeting stamped directly onto the card base with the addition of a little gem for sparkle!


Don't forget that Debbi will be on QVC today at 10:00am where (if I'm lucky) some of my cards will be shown - woo hoo!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

wow! you've been mighty busy - far too much stuff Rosie, you're making me feel even more lazy and guilty than I do already!

Janice said...

Wow that top one with the vellum is fabulous!

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow Rosie, loving your grunginess. XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin