Saturday 4 August 2007

DCM - I'm Sorry!

This week's dare goes as follows:

We want you to say "Sorry"!
So, we're looking for things like
Belated Birthday cards, "Sorry to hear you're unwell", Sympathy/Condolence cards, "Sorry you're leaving" or maybe Sorry, but we can't come to your wedding/party/etc
We all need this sort of card every now and then, so here's a chance to be able to Say Sorry in Style


I always like to keep at least one 'sympathy' card around (just in case!) so this was the opportunity to make one for me.


The base card was one of 3 my mum gave me, so I don't know where it came from. I wanted to keep it simple so stamped and clear embossed the 'With Sympathy' Greeting, added three ribbon tied roses and some gems. Some simple doodling finished it off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin