Monday 27 August 2007

DCM - Photo Finish

Still playing catch up from a couple of weeks ago with this one was from Friday 10th August...

This weeks Dare is set by Tracie (Bondgirl) and is titled Photo Finish....

This week I want you to make a card for any occasion but it must include a photograph somewhere! The photo subject can be people, items, locations, flowers, absolutely anything so get snapping. Dont forget to check copyright if you are using someone elses photographs in your art work




Yet another white, hammered card base... do you notice a pattern here? LOL! Some freebie papers from a magazine long since that sat in my stash forgotten about. I tore it to make random layers and added some funky ribbon to the left hand side onto which I layered a Birthday ribbon. The photograph was taken by my DH in 2004. I have several, different coloured versions of these daisies (bit Andy Whorhole!). I used a journalling stamp and handwrote my greeting to finish.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Rosie, you're wearing me out - I'll be running out of complimentary stuff to say at this rate!

Love this - that photo looks brilliant!

Di W said...

Another brilliant creation by you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin