Monday 27 August 2007

DCM - Recipe

Catching up on the DCM Challenges here... This one is from Tuesday 7th August (I was on holiday, so missed out at the time). I've decided that I love doing the dares so much that I'm catching up with them all... So here goes...

It's one of our recipes this time, all you need to do is include all the ingredients on your card - remember, you can always add more things if you want to.

Here are your ingredients for this week:
3 arrows
3 circles
1 square




Trusty white hammered base as a starting point. The arrows , circles and the square are from the chipboard packs I bought in my local pound shop. I had to alter the colours to suit my 'primary' theme here. Added some freehand doodling to the card base and a button to each of my circles. The plan is to add a photo of the birthday boy in the square - hence the pencilled note to 'place photo here!'

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh what a great idea - if you add a photo of him on his birthday ti'll be like a teeny weeny scrapbook page....

Di W said...

Brill idea of the photo frame and love the primary colours!

Kaz said...

I love this card very funky hun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin