Saturday 4 August 2007

DCM - It's about time

The Friday post this week is set by Kathy as follows:

Hi there, It's me, Kathy, here to dare you this week;
OK, Absolutely anything goes this week as long as it's on the theme of TIME.
"It's About Time"
So you can use clocks, calendars, quotes, sayings, pictures, nursery rhymes, or altered art-type stuff, whatever takes your fancy - just take some time out to play and have some fun; remember, time flies when you're having fun!


The card is covered with a clock printed acetate (forget who made it but I know I got it in the sale at Craft Obsessions a little while back. I attached it with a couple of brads. The clock hand is cut free-hand and edged with gold pen. The 'Time' is chipboard covered with Bazill card and distressed to tie in with the aged clock faces. I stamped the greetings onto Bazill, inked the edges and distressed them too.

7 comments:

Risa said...

Great card

Lythan said...

that is beautiful Rosie. I love the way you have distressed the letters - truly shabby chic!

Sheila said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anna said...

WOW! This is lovely. I like the clock hand and the chipboard letters.

Angelnorth said...

Great use of the clock overlay, Rosie - I really like this!

Lynne said...

Love the colour of this card. Gorgeous.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. I love the subtle look & of course the fact it is a clock & clock bits!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin