Thursday 23 August 2007

Di Hickman - Card Sketch August #4

This is my first ever Di Hickman card challenge that I've done.

This is what I came up with....




The card base is plain, white hammered. I embossed the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder onto some DCWV white core card and scratched to reveal the core. For the three lines I've used 3mm black satin ribbon. The square aperture is from a pack of patterned chipboard I bought in my local pound shop. Topped off with an Angel Kiss bloom, a black button and a length of 3mm red ribbon tied through.

Well, what do you think? Did I hit the mark of the challenge. Please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks loads!

6 comments:

Spot-On said...

Love this card! Esp the chipboard accent, what a great find! Great job with the sketch, TFS!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! an amazing skill to make such a creation! Thanks for sharing it with me today.Blog a source of true crafting inspiration as the skills needed to do this are outstanding.

Kathy said...

I think this is just beautiful

Di W said...

Great card Rosie! You clever girl you!!

Kaz said...

Love love love this card!!

Di said...

I had the honour of receiving this card and it is truly gorgeous and will be treasured always my dear friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin