Monday 18 May 2009

Sneaky peeks revealed

A while back (25th April to be exact) I gave you a sneaky peek of a couple of cards I made but didn't reveal the whole piccie. The reason was that I was applying for a DT place over on 2 Sketches 4 You, but unfortunately I didn't make the grade :-( I'll just have to keep playing along with the sketches.

So, to reveal my entries....


They were both created from sketches by Kazan and Laura.

Materials:
White5 1/4" cards.
Papers (very old) from my stash and I really can't rememeber who they're by (sorry!)
Hessian ribbon: Opitec.
Tag: a pair of Jacob's jeans.
Ribbon: Ribbon mad.
Twine: Opitec.
Pins: Ebay.
Inkpad: Colorbox.
Rub on: Fancy Pants.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sorry you didnt make the DT but wowowow again they are stunning!!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin