Sunday 31 May 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #17

Catching up here on posting my cards for Dawn's wonderful blog.... Inspirational Card Sketches!

I'm making my debut on Dawn's DT this week, so please don't forget to visit her blog and cheer me on, will you?

Anyhoo... this week is week 18 and so, without further ado, here's my entry for week 17!!! HAHAHA!!!

I've emailed week 19 already to Dawn, so I'm not all bad... am I???!!!


Materials:
Cream A5 card.
Papers: My Minds Eye, Laundry Line from Indigo Mill.
Inkpad: Colorbox.
Fineline pen: Stabilo.
Flowers: Prima.
Gem: Patti's Pretties from Kirsty Wiseman.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh this is gorgeous Rosie! I love the papers and the circles and that the sentiment is very subtle. X

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Rosie this is absolutely breathtaking gorgeous! Love it! ;)
♥Dawn♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin