Thursday 7 May 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches

Dawn's latest sketch over on Inspiration Card Sketches is up on the blog ready to challenge the creative goddess within you all.



Now, I rotated it 90 degrees to the right and offset my accent slightly too. For the swirly accents I used little butterflies around my cuckoo clock. Sorry Dawn, I do like to change things around HAHA!

Materials

White A6 card.
Embellisments: K&Co Amy Butler.
Alphas: Making Memories.
Inkpad: ColorBox.
Fineline pen: Stabilo.

3 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Hey Rosie girl it's totally FABULOUS! I love the unique take! Dynamite looking! Love that cuckoo clock. Thank you for joining us! ;)
♥Dawn♥

Fink said...

Glad you took the sketch and ran with it! Great job! Thanks for playing along again with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie..I love your card it`s fabulous!!!
Love how you turned the sketch Wonderful..
Thanks for joining in with ICS ..always great to see you there..
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin