Monday 18 May 2009

On 15th April I found a lovely idea on Debbie's blog. It was a Pay It Forward. You make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to leave a comment on your blog and they in turn send a handmade gift to their first 3 comment leavers.

I had 4 lovely people leave me a comment so I decided to make all 4 of them a little notebook: They were for:

Gez
Marie
Deanne
Beth


Ladies, I hope you enjoy your little notebook and use it to make your lists! If you're anything like me, you NEED lists to remember what you need to do!

I received a gorgeous goody stuffed envelope from Debbie's Pay it Forward that I need to photograph to share with you.

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

I love mine..... its BRILLIANT Rosie. Thank You so much. I use it every day & don't know how I've managed without it! Thank you so very much. Gez.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin