Wednesday 6 May 2009

Daring Card Makers

This week's DCM dare goes like this...

Now onto this week and its Vanessa here to set the dare. I don’t know why I came up with this one, but for some reason I’ve been singing away to Old MacDonald, you know the song “Old MacDonald had a farm, Ee I ee I oh! And on that farm he had some .........”

Now, I don't know how many of you know this, but Old MacDonald actually had a butterfly farm (hehe!) so to celebrate the fact, I made this card...


Materials:
White A6 card.
Paper: October Afternoon.
Butterflies: Amy Butler.
Sentiment tag: K&Co packaging.
Fineline pen: Stabilo.

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Very clever & very beautiful. Well Done Rosie. Love it. XX

LOUISE said...

Great card Rosie, love the butterflies. Louise x

Kathy said...

hmmm, I'm one of the ones who didn't know that Old MacDonald had a butterfly farm....

hehehe

Karen said...

Trust you to look that up hahahahaha!!!!!! Such a pretty card honey XXX

Anonymous said...

Hehe - news to me too! LOL A gorgeous card - love your others too - absolutely fab! :)

Vanessa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin