Thursday 3 July 2008

Award


The very lovely Janice has given me this awarded and I want to say a mahoosive thank you to her for it too.

The rules of this are:

1. the winner can put the logo on their website/blog

2. put in a link to the person who gave you the award.

3. send the award to at least 7 other blogs that inspire you with their layout-creations-themes

4. put a link to these sites on your blog

5. notify the people you nominate for the award.

So, who am I going to nominate....?

The person has a blog, but not a crafty one, but she is soooo inspirational to so many. Hayley, this is for you hun!!! I know that this is meant to go to 7 people, but I think that Hayley is inspirational enough for all 7 of the awards!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Thank you!!!!!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin