Saturday 27 October 2007

There's nothing like a hint, is there?!

As I'd made my boss, Lea, a notebook, her 14 year old son decided to tell me his favourite colours for if he had one of his own! So, yes Lewis, I've taken the hint and have made you your own book ;-)





The papers were PaperMania overlayed with a transparency from Craft Obsessions that I got ages ago. The chipboard letters were from a Bubbly Funk kit. The pockets inside and the tags were from Bazzil and the stamps were from Stamps Away

2 comments:

Kaz said...

Great book, how tricky is it making one for a boy?! I wouldn't know where to start.

Beth said...

Well, that's a bit of a cool note book you've made there lovely. very nice indeed. I wouldn't know where to start either. XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin