Tuesday 9 October 2007

Congratulations....

One of the bubblies got married last Friday, 5th October. So I'd like to wish Karen and Jeremy a very long and happy marriage from one Mr & Mrs G to another! Will and I went down to Cornwall for the wedding (thanks for the invite!) and stayed in the most marvelous of settings just outside Launceston. We stayed at the most beautiful B&B (understatment) overlooking the Tamar Valley.

So I thought I'd just let you see some photos of the blushing bride and her groom and of where we stayed. The B&B is set in 4 acres of land with fishing rights on the River Tamar. After breakfast on Friday morning we took a walk down to the river bank and for the first time in our lives we saw salmon jumping.


Mr & Mrs Gist


The view from the upstairs lounge of our room. Yep we had an upstairs and a downstairs - dead posh like! LOL


Had to take this to prove he came with me! ("No-one ever takes a photo of me!")


The river Tamar

Many of the members of Bubbly Funk made a page that we sent to Di who made them into a wedding journal for Karen and Jeremy. This is what I came up with...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin