Sunday 2 May 2010

Rosie-D's Challenge Blog #70

We have Saskia setting the themes for May over on Rosie D's Challenge Blog.

This week she's chosen a lovely theme...

So Yummy!

You  have so much of your most favourite, yummy themes to choose from for this one... chocolate, cupcakes, fruit, clothes, shoes or even people you adore!

I've gone with cupcakes this week and have used some of the papers and images from Kirsty Wiseman's 3rd CD called Colour Me Crazy.

So, here's my sneaky peek...


If you want more inspiration and to have the chance of winning two great stamps from Saskia and Cuddly Buddly, then please take a look over at Rosie D's Challenge Blog.   Who knows... you might even win!

x

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I've been to have a look-see and your card looks delish!

I might see if I can have a go

Tracy said...

I love your cupcakes, sooooooo yummy!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin