Sunday 9 May 2010

Daring Card Makers - Emerald Isle?

It's been a while since my good intentions made public here on my blog that I wanted to take part more regularly again on DCM.  But I've managed to make my card this week.  If I'm totally honest, I sometimes make the cards and then forget to upload it.

Their theme this week is Emerald Isle?   Their first dare of each month comes from the birthstone of the month in question and for May that birthstone is EMERALD


Obviously the 'Emerald' part of my card comes from the predominantly green colour (something that I seldom seem to use in everyday cardmaking / scrapping for some strange reason).

Lots of Prima flowers used with button centres.  I added some artistic licence to the regular saying... because I can!

Materials:
Cream 5"x7" card.
All papers and cardstock - scraps from my (very thick and unused) scrap packs.
Flowers: Prima.
Greeting: My own, computer printed.
Ribbon: Ribbon Mad (sadly closed!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Rossie..hope your well...dont leave that camera lying around again!!!ha ha...
Your card is beautiful..I love the sentiment and gorgeous flowers TFS
Have a lovely Monday :)x

Karen said...

ooo I am loving all those flowers...a really gorgeous card sweetie XXX

Mervi said...

Oh wow, Rosie this is great, love the buttons,-))m

Kathy said...

Love the flowers - well, I would, wouldn't I!

Love to have you going Emerald Green with The Daring Cardmakers this week 'twas about time you joined in again)

Anonymous said...

All of those flowers with buttons look fabulous. :) A lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the DCM.

Vanessa :)

Lythan said...

I love all those buttons and flowers. Great idea. Thanks for going green with DCM :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin