Saturday 19 September 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge - Week 52

Our theme for this week on Rosie-Dee's challenge blog was again shapes, but this time it was a recipe.... 2 circles & a rectangle.

Now, I'm using 'rectangle' in the liberal sense that my corrugated card is a shallow rectangle.

The DT produce amazing work each week, they're a truly talented bunch, so I hope you managed to get the time to pop over and take part. Tomorrow at 6pm sees another challeng going live. Don't forget to pop over and see what it is!

Materials:
White 6"x4" card.
Papers: All offcuts from my scrap packs.
Sentiment: The Cutting Cafe.
Flower punched from shrink plastic(!) and stamped with a Stampin Up stamp using Stazon.
Brad: Stash.
Inkpad: Pretty Colour.

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Love this clean and simple style of card Rosie! Very effective for drawing the eye to the lovely sentiment!
Have a super day!
Blessings, Maria

Thank you for always stopping by my blog when I enter your challenge..I appreciate the time it must take you to visit everyone! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin