Monday 7 September 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #32

I hope you've had time to check out our sponsor this week on Inspirational Card Sketches. Bunny Zoe Crafts have some great things in the shop to browse and ooh and ahhh over.

I came up with this card using Dawn's fab sketch this week.


In hindsight, I wish I'd computer journalled my greeting, but I didn't so I'll just have to live with what I've done!

Materials:
White pearlescent 6"x6" Card.
Glitter glue: Stickles.
White & calligraphy pens: Sakura.
The following items were all taken from the Indigo Mill 'The Beautiful Life' kit:
Brown/cranberry coredinations.
Bird cage: 7Gypsies Pandora.
Bird cut using Cricut Home Accents cartridge from offcuts in the kit.

1 comment:

Kim Costello said...

This is a fabulous card Rosie, Love the bird and cage and great take on the sketch, looking forward to your card tomorrow! HuGs Kim :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin