Sunday 6 September 2009

Indigo Mill - The Beautiful Life Kit

Those that know me well, will testify that I'm never far from a lipstick (or several!) I have them everywhere.... handbag / car / craft tote / desk @ work / Will's car / bathroom / bedroom (I'm even sounding obsessed to myself typing up their locations HAHA!) So to celebrate (confess) this fact, I thought I'd make myself a LO of me and my obsession using Indigo Mil's August kit - 'The Beautiful Life'. I added some more Bella! letter stickers along with some from Adornit and cut the bird out using my (new) Cricut Expression using my one and only, very lonely, cartridge.



I'm off to apply my lippy and lie down in a darkened room and search my soul now! (Well, I will later after I've cooked and munched the Sunday roast!

So now... I've shared my obsession. What's yours?!

Materials:
Bazzill Carstock.
The Beautiful Life Kit from Indigo Mill.
Cricut Expression & Home Decor cartridge.
Letter stickers: Adornit & Bella!
White pen: Sakura.
Black pen: American Crafts.
Flower punch: Woodware.
Brads: Stash.
Shrink plastic: Stash.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin