Saturday 5 September 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge - Week 50

Saturday's reveal of my 6"x12" LO for the Rosie-Dee's Challenge Blog looks a bit like this...


The story behind this LO is that we were on holiday in 2006 and I was painting my toenails when Freya asked if she could have hers done too. This is the first time I'd ever painted them for her and if I'm honest, it's the last time I've done it too. She's still only 8 and too young in my eyes to have them done.

I challenged myself to do a 6"x12" LO every week for August and I managed it too! Woo me! HAHA!

Materials:
Bazzill swiss dotted cardstock.
Punch: Fiskars Threaded Water.
Alphas: Pink Paislee.
'Beautiful' cut on the Cricut.
Flowers: Prima and diecut with a Woodware punch.
Glitter Glue: Stickles.
Ribbon & Buttons: Stash.
Journalling pens: Sakura & Stabilo.
Gems: Stash.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous photo......Freya is so like you! (The LO's not bad either ;)) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin