Monday 20 July 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #25

I do hope you managed to get time to pop over to the Inspirational Card Sketches blog to see the fantastic work of the Design Team. Following Dawn's fab sketch, I came up with this card:



I pretty much followed the sketch to the letter with the exception of the horizontal diamonds which I moved to the bottom of the card.

Materials:
White pearlescent 6" square card.
White/holographic spot card: A14 Paper & Board.
Coaster: Opitec.
Printed Chipboard: We R Memory Keepers.
Ribbon: Ribbon Mad.
Diamond Chipboard: Buzz & Bloom.
Inkpad: Colorbox.
Twine: local garden centre gift shop.
Fineline pen: Stabilo.

2 comments:

Traceyr said...

Yum my favourite shade of green. Love the three diamonds element. :)

Karen said...

I just love this one Rosie, it looks so fresh XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin