Monday 24 November 2008

Been making cards...

Further to Dee's challenge this week. I actually made 8 cards from my leftovers. Two I've published over on that blog, but I'm showing the others here.

All cards feature the leftover paper scraps from the Crate Paper 'Lemon Grass' collection as supplied by Indigo Mill for our challenge blog. The stamps are from Papermania. The only other thing I used was a brown inkpad, some glitter glue and some white Pebeo paint.

This one I adhered to a canvas to make a piece of wall art if necessary. The contents of the card can be kept secret from prying eyes as it's closed with a ribbon tied into a bow.


All of these are just plain and simple 7"x5" cards.




5 comments:

Deanne said...

aw bless honey, i love the idea of the canvas, awesome :) x

Stephanie Parsloe said...

They're fab Rosie, I LOVE the bottom one and the one with the two birds on it.

Steph x

Kathy said...

wow! 8 cards from your leftovers? that's a fab result - and they look great too

Kaz said...

Lovely jubbly cards there Rosie.

xxx

Sam said...

lovely cards as usual hun.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin