Sunday 16 November 2008

Freycob's studio.... update!

Thanks to the National Lottery (who footed the bill in a round about way - more info on that on my blog A Whole Lot of Rosie) I have furniture for my new craft studio.

On Saturday, Jacob was out with my sister and hubby for the day to choose his birthday and Christmas pressies from both his aunties and uncles. Freya was keeping Grandma company after our sad family news on Friday. Will and I spent the day in Ikea Wednesbury choosing lots of goodies to furnish and organise my new craft studio. As you do, we spent more than we expected to. But a BIG thank you to all those who regularly buy their lottery tickets as you funded my shopping trip! LOL

There were a couple of expletives when we were making up the furniture when we got home, (only because Will wouldn't listen to me when I told him the easy way to do it!!) The Expedit 5x5 unit and my desk are assembled. The storage boxes put together and filled and I need more space already! Hmmm.... I can see that too large sofa bed being moved out in the not too distant future. (The back was broken when we moved it back into the room after decorating anyway, but as it's currently placed against the wall, you can't tell).

I will get some photos taken and uploaded for you to drool over asap.

Deanne visited yesterday to help me move my stash up from the dining room, but impatient Freya and myself had already done it and pretty much got it organised, so we sat and drank coffee, ate chocolate and chatted before having a little bit of craft time together! Lovely! She bought me a beautiful delicate fuschia pink orchid for my room and to cheer me up after Friday's news too. What a sweetie!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am soooo looking forward to seeing the pics Rosie and I am not jealous.....much hahahaha X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin