Wednesday 27 February 2008

Di Hickman - February Sketch #4

This is my final week as Guest Sketch Team Member for Di Hickman. I've really enjoyed producing these cards for Di, so a huge THANK YOU goes out to her for giving me the chance to be part of her card sketch team this month. Thanks Di!!! xxx



The word background paper is from SEI Hippie Chick and the green was a Christmas paper from Rhonna Farrer but I though the green went pretty well with some of the lettering. I die cut two flowers using a Sizzix die and doodled round the edges. The 'fun' chipboard word came from Bubbly Funk. The ribbon was from Ribbon Mad.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely bright colours Rosie and I like the big scallopy waves!

Janice said...

I recognise that chipboard word! Great card, lovely match of green with the two papers.

Anonymous said...

A lovely bright, zingy card!

Di said...

Lovely bright card Rosie and chipboard is my fave!

Kaz said...

Well done on your month of being guest designer, your cards have been fab! Very proud of you hun, well deserved xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin