Saturday 23 February 2008

Cupcakes!

I bought these this weekend...



There are some yummy recipes in this book that I can't wait to have a go at. To make the book even better it was only £2.99 in The Works! Fab eh?

On the subject of cupcakes, I also bought these...



I always craft on a smooth glass 'worktop saver' board - fairly small one that's clear/etched and boring UNTIL I saw this in Morrisons this afternoon. It is 11 1/2" deep by 15 1/2" wide, so is just about big enough to take a scrapbook page. These boards are great to use as a work surface as it saves the table you're working on from getting damaged by the knife or stained by glue or inks as you just need to give it a quick baby wipe and it's as good as new again.

It was meant to be £2.99 but as it was on offer at 2 for £5.00 I treated myself to the matching mug/coaster/little tray set too. The tray is great for pouring my brads, buttons and blooms out of their jars into so that I can find what I'm looking for much easier.

1 comment:

Janice said...

What an excuse to buy stuff lol. It is very lovely and I'll be popping into Morrisons to see if they have any in our store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin