Sunday 3 February 2008

I'm another decade older!

Yesterday was my birthday - my 40th to be precise!

I had a lovely day - breakfast in bed from my gorgeous daughter, a cup of tea from my wonderful hubby and a huge cuddle from my fabulous son. The dog stayed dowstairs!

I had some gorgeous cards from my friends over at Bubbly Funk and a few handmade pressies from some of them too. Thank you ladies. {{hugs}} to you all for making my day special.

We had a lovely meal out last night at Dunkleys Restaurant near Northampton. I would recommend this place to anyone if you're local enough to visit as the atmosphere is great, the staff are lovely and the food is FANTASTIC! There were 12 of us in total, the four of us, my parents, both my sisters and their husbands and our best friends too. I was thoroughly spoiled and made to feel special. Thanks to all of you. I love you all.

As Will's way to celebrate my birthday and so say thank you to everone there for all the things that they have done/continue to do for us and the children, he paid the entire bill. My husband is one of the most generous and kind people I know and I love him so much!!!! The children and myself are so lucky to have him in our lives.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Ah 40 - I remember it well. I got a new job, boys were just in high school - so how come I'm just getting my life back now? Enjoy your birthday Rosie, your 40's are a busy time with lots of transitions for you and yours - but I know you will still be smiling when you come out the other side and then - you'll be 50 ha ha ha

Loves ya

Janice
xxx

Ps OMG then I'll be nearly 60 arghhh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin