Monday 1 January 2007

My crafting connection

I'm part of a team of designers for an online craft shop. To find out more follow the Bubbly Funk link at the bottom of my page. Here you'll find loads of great crafty bits and pieces, a gallery of members' fabulous work, a forum and a chat room. We are a really friendly bunch so why not have a mosey on over and join us?

I was lucky enough to be asked to spend two days demonstrating at the NEC on 9th & 10th November last year. Fabulous time had by all - if not a little sore on the old feet standing all day. Not a problem with the talking all day for me - it comes naturally!!!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Rosie - just noticed you are blogging!!.....and Will too! Can you type as fast as you talk..........mmmmmmmm......me thinks that may be impossible......LOL........hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin