Thursday, 30 April 2009

Di Hickman - April Sketch # 5

Di has set a lovely cubic sketch for us this week. Although I've stuck pretty much to the sketch, I've altered it slightly. Rather than 4 even squares, I've used blocks of different sizes and a stamped greeting to be the fourth element.



Materials:
White 5 1/4" square card.
Papers: BasicGrey Phoebe.
Flowers: Prima.
Buttons: Stash.
Ribbon: Debbi Moore.
Stamped greeting: Tim Holtz.
Inkpad: Stazon.
Glitterglue: Stickles.
White pen: Sakura.

4 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Hi Rosie...Your card is gorgeous...Gorgeous creations since I last stopped by!!!Trying to catch up ......
Hope you are all well..
Have a lovely Weekend `sweetie`:)♥

Gez said...

Oooh!.... some of my favourite BG papers. Lovely card. Gez.x

CleverCrafter said...

Loving the squares...What am I saying I love all your stuff!!

See you soon

Di Hickman said...

beautiful! Love the slight adjustment (always ok!). This works really well! Great card! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin