Sunday 19 April 2009

Over on BasicGrey Challenges... This weeks challenge is is a firm favourite for a lot of people (including me), so for this weeks challenge we would like to see some paper piecing in your creations :), please remember though that you must use at least one item from BasicGrey somewhere in your creation, and most of all have fun creating


I pierced 6 holes in each corner and then using 6 strands of embroidery floss, I stitched my papers to my card base.

Materials:
5 1/4" square white card.
Papers: BasicGrey Eva.
Stamp: Little Claire.
Ink pad: Stazon.
Flowers: Prima.
Glitter glue: Stickles.
Watercolour pencils: Derwent Aquatone.
Fine pen: Stabilo.
Embroidery floss: DMC.

2 comments:

Janice said...

The stitching is really effective Rosie. Maisie looks so cute in her little coat lol

Karen said...

hee hee go Maisie!!! I think this card is wonderful XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin