Wednesday 27 August 2008

Debbi Moore - Christmas kit

I got an email from Debbi last Thursday inviting me to be a designer in her new magazine that she's launching!

The downside is that I had to send a photo (:-o) to appear in the mag along with a little bit of a bio on myself.

And then the crunch - if she sends me a Christmas kit out in that day's post, can I do 5/6 projects and get it back to her within about 5 days?????? Well... me being me said 'of course I can as it's a Bank Holiday coming up!' And what better excuse than I HAVE to craft as I have a deadline to meet, sorry Will!!!!!

The box of goodies duly arrives, and OH MY WORD!!! What a wonderful box of goodies there was too! I couldn't wait to get my grubby little mitts in there and start.

I managed to surpass the 5/6 requirement and posted a package of 15 goodies to Debbi yesterday (gawd help those posties if they lose them!). They're photographed and sitting on my memory card in my camera but hopefully I'll get a chance later to upload them.

You have to check out Debbi's shop - her stamps are soooooo gorgeous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the new photo of you on your blog and how lucky are you getting presents in the post.

Let's see what you did then Rosie. Sneaky peak please. Pretty please. :)

Traceyr

Jackie said...

Well done Rosie..........I'm on Debbi's DT for the mag too AND I too went overboard with the Chrimbo cards :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin