Thursday 28 August 2008

Got me a new toy!

If, like me, you're impatient and want your digi photos printed NOW!, you need one of these babies.....



We have an Argos clearance warehouse in Corby and these little beauties were selling for £39.99!!! I had been looking at buying one before we went on holiday, but I'm so glad that I resisted the temptation of parting with my wonga before we went now. I've found them for no less than about £55 on ebay and some places they're still over the £100 mark. So, all in all, a bargain I'm thinking!

It comes with a 10 sheet 6"x4" colour postcard cartridge (of which there are only 6 prints left). They also had the black and white (25 per pack) 6"x4" postcard cartridges reduced to half price so I bagged myself a couple of these too. Already there are 11 sheets less due to 'testing' the new toy!

This is going to make my scrapping so much quicker as my photos can be printed almost instantly when they're edited. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow what a fabulous machine and at that price yes a bargain. :)

Traceyr x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin