Monday 28 January 2008

Di Hickman Catch up...

My mojo has been off wandering recently but thankfully has now returned. I sat down last night with the deliberate intention of not switching on the happy (or very UNhappy lappy that I've had recently) so that I could get a bit of cutting and sticking in.

I managed to make 4 cards - 2 for Di Hickman's sketches and 2 for Daring Card Makers (which I'll blog in a mo).

For the January #3 sketch I made this...



All the papers were from stash. The ribbon was from Ribbon Mad and is one of my faves at the mo (so I've got 3 colours!). The slider was cut using a Sizzix die.

And for January #4 sketch I made this...



The paper was a RAK from Kathy. The slider was cut using a Sizzix die. The Happy Birthday seal was embossed using a Cuttlebug mini folder then cut around using scallop scissors. I then inked it slightly to add some definition to the raised surface.

I've received the sketches from Di for the whole of February and boy! Are you lot in for some inspiration to work from. I've already started making two of them, but you'll have to wait to see what they look like when the time comes to upload.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin