Thursday 13 September 2007

Wedding Invitation

My sister is getting married next month, and organised as she is at times (sorry sis!) she came round on Monday night and asked me to make her invitations for her. Luckily she let me design them around the stash that I had with the exception of the large cream blooms which I ordered on Tuesday from Bubbly Funk. (Thanks Caroline for the speedy delivery yesterday). I was up until well after midnight last night finishing them off so that they can be posted. There wasn't too many to make as the wedding will be a lovely intimate affair.

She's getting married at the George Hotel of Stamford It's lovely there, an old fashioned coaching inn.







I have the place names to do now. All printed out ready, just got to cut the card and assemble them, so that shouldn't take too long to do.

Still need to get Freya's shoes but I've seen a pair I like and that will go with her dress. Girly weekend coming up - the boys are off to the Lake District walking so we'll go shopping me thinks!

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

These look lovely Rosie - elegant and lush!

The pics of Jacob and Freya are great too - what a lovely looking pair of kids they are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin