Wednesday 19 September 2007

Anonymous!

I've been visited frequently by a particular IP address (that's the beauty of StatCounter, you can see the IP address of who is visiting, when they visited and where they came from!. This month's visits alone amount to 23 times so far. This person insists on leaving rather pathetic 'anonymous' comments.

Just at note to this person... you can leave me as many comments as you like, but your comments will NOT be published. If you have anything constructive to say, be mature about it and leave me your name. If you're not prepared to do that, then please do not continue to visit either my website or my blog.

There is nothing going on in my life that would interest you in the slightest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Rosie!!!!

Di W said...

Same here!! xx

Kaz said...

I agree and would like to say how great your work is x

Samm said...

Some people eh? what are they like! Good for you!

Samm
x

Angelnorth said...

Sounds like your life is more exciting than his/her life Rosie - can't think of any other reason someone would be leaving pathetic comments annonymously. Hope they've taken the hint!

Beth said...

Oh Rosie, Just seen this now. Here for you as you already know. XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin