Sunday 2 September 2007

Just a couple...

I managed to get a couple of cards made last night before my long phone call. This is what I came up with...

The large circle is cut with a compass from two layers of Corn Flake packet. The papers came free with this month's Scrapbook Magazine. The blooms are new but the button is a spare from a cardigan of Freya's. The feather came from one of Kirby Hall's peacocks that I found (no, I did NOT pluck it!) HAHA!! I used a dreaded peel off too!



The second card was just one to use up the rest of the dotty background paper that I had used for the first card. The chipboard is my pound shop find, just inked around the edges. The blooms are from my stash as is the ribbon and the button. I like this as it's simple, like me! LOL

1 comment:

Kaz said...

Lovely cards hun, I'm simple too ;)those word verifications confuse me lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin