Thursday 28 April 2011

PaperPlay Challenges Wk17

Sponsorship this week on PaperPlay Challenge Blog is from Waltzingmouse Stamps who are generously giving 1 stamp set of winner's choice.

Your challenge is to use an object not intended for Crafting... Like Coins, Cans/Jars, Onion or Garlic Netted Bags, Shells, Cardboard box bits etc.

I was a little bit naughty on this challenge as my altered item IS something normally associated with crafting (in my eyes anyway) as it's an empty chocolate box and we all know that chocolate and crafting go hand in hand..... don't we?




The empty box was filled with gorgeous milk and plain truffles that my children bought me for Mothers' Day.  Best bit was that no-one else in the house actually liked them!!!!!!!

I have another of these boxes (though slightly smaller) that I altered and made a couple of years back but was in desperate need of another to store my increasing supply of ink pads in.

Creative ingredients:
Box; Chocolates - Paper; to be confirmed) - Alphas; Tim Holtz Grungeboard - Inkpads: Versamagic, Quick Quotes & ColorBox - Glitter; Stickles - Buttons - Twill

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Great idea, great box! :)

Deirdre said...

Rosie, I adore how you altered this box... such a fab idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin