Wednesday 27 April 2011

Kirsty Wiseman's Wednesday night online crop

Kirsty hosts an online crop via Ustream a couple of times a week on a Wednesday evening and tonight I had to do a bit of speed scrapping as I had to get my LO done and dusted within the hour so that I could concentrate on watching the final of Masterchef at 9pm.

AND I MADE IT TOO!!!!!! (I'm a bit sad that my fave Tom didn't win, but all credit to Tim on winning the title which was very well deserved).  No doubt the guys and Sara will ALL have very bright futures ahead of them in their careers as talented chefs and maybe there'll be a Michelin star (or two) with Tom's name on in the future!

Anyhoo, I digress.  My post is meant to be about a LO that I produced tonight, so here is that LO - a bit bright, so get your sunnies out and shade your eyes!


I bought the Spacehopper for Will as a Christmas pressie but Freya kind of bagged it as her own and within about 20 minutes of taking it outside it got it's first puncture which Will repaired.  Within about 10 minutes of it's next venture outside it had split completely!  Well that was £15 well spent NOT!!!!!!  I did manage to get a couple of indoor photos posed on it before it blew up though.

The cardstock is a VERY bright orange to match the vivid/lurid colour of the space hopper (oh, who also remembers these from their childhood days? Please say it's not just us two!)

While you're reading; can anyone please identify the BasicGrey patterned paper that I used?  I can't remember which range it was from.

Creative ingredients:
Cardstock - BasicGrey paper - Alphas; Woodware, BasicGrey & Thickers -  Tab; Sizzix die - Bakers Twine; The Twinery - Inkpad; QuickQuotes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin