Tuesday 2 February 2010

Portrait shots of Freya

Last Saturday morning saw myself and Sarah with our cameras and a perfect little lady of a model spending a couple hours on a very cold morning in a local park while we both had a play taking some portrait shots.  I'm really pleased with these pictures as they were taken with my new 55-200mm lens which was enjoying it's first proper outing.



 

 










And a sneaky shot of Sarah looking busy!


Before posing for the lens herself...


This picture was purely accidental, it was bright sunshine and it was throwing the cabin into shadow so I was demonstrating what fill in flash can do to shadows and fired this shot off, only to review it and like it immensely!  Therefore it's no longer an accidental shot, but totally thought about long and hard hehe!


I ended up with a right stinking old headache as a result of the cold - must have got brain freeze in the frosty weather, but I really enjoyed myself.  It's really spurred me on to get out there and enjoy my photography.

3 comments:

sarah copeland said...

Argh!

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Oh, she is just so beautiful Rosie, you're going to have sooooo many problems with boys!!

S x

Traceyr said...

Brilliant photography there Rosie. Keep it up. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin